Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sketchy Christmas Tag

It seems like I've been focusing on Christmas a lot lately!  I've been making some tags but I think I need to go and count the number I've got because I think I'm a little short!  LOL!  That being said, I've got another tag for you today.


It's my third project as a guest designer at Precious Remembrance showing the new Sketchy Christmas stamp set.  Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone I'm feeling the pressure to get those Christmas gift tags done!  Today I've this nice square tag with lots of white space to show off these images.  I stamped a sketchy tree first in a bright aqua color then stamped over it with another tree in a dark, mossy green.  I added a few sequins and the sentiment in red to complete the classic Christmas color scheme.

I can't take credit for these colors - they are the latest challenge at As You See It - but I loved them and couldn't resist using them on this tag!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sketchy Christmas (Precious Remembrance)
Paper:  Real Red,  Mossy Meadow, Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay (SU)
Accessories:  Tag Sale Quilted die (Papertrey Ink); Classic Christmas Mix sequins (Neat & Tangled); seam binding ribbon, baker's twine

4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Your Christmas gifts must look amazing if they all have lovely tags like these! Thanks for joining us again this week at As You See It.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a sweet tag Jen! I'm pretty hopeless at tags, I really ought to try to do some . . . I think what it is with me is that I'm scared of the lack of space! Have a great upcoming week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Lisa Elton said...

Saw this on the PRS blog Jen, so pretty!!

Karren said...

The square tag is such a cool shape and your overlapping trees work so well together. Fab tag!